The Nobel was won by 3 women all/Are Liberian except 1 from Yemen all/Fighters 4 a cause/But not into wars/& luckily none’s a war criminal.
- A fellow who sat on the throne Was spied upon, it is now known As Edward sought solace With divorcee Wallis Some buggers recorded his phone 5 hours ago
- There was a PM who was harried By those against gays being married. MPs apt to swivel Were mildly uncivil But Cameron's motion was carried. 1 day ago
- There was a big firm making stacks From turning out iPods and Macs. A Senate committee Said ain't it a pity That Apple pays so little tax. 2 days ago
- There was an old fellow named Ray, A Doors man who knew how to play. Come on Light My Fire, A tune to admire, Years on is still burning away 2 days ago
- An astronaut named Major Tim Informs us his vocals are grim This being the case When he's out in space Expect no more Bowie from him. 3 days ago